Are you eating plastic?
Today at the grocery store, Keller finally realized that he can reach out and pick out his own fruit, candy bars, and gum...oh no! Grocery shopping just got more difficult!
Get off the freaking computer and do something productive.
Why am I so tired?
I should go to the gym, but I don't want to...
I need something sweet to eat.
Do the dishes.
Straighten up and THEN sit on the couch and relax with a little less guilt.
Are you serious? ANOTHER poop in your diaper? *nod, nod, nod*
But really, checking in on Babycenter now and then is good to do, and checking WTNH keeps me sort of in the loop, and checking in on blogs is essential, and email, too...Then there's the stroller research every few days, and we really needed that cast iron pan, and it was important that I look up the dangers of the 3D ultrasound...
Now I will officially get up off my butt and straighten the house and put my baby boy to sleep, after which I may relax on the couch knowing the house is straightened, the boy is asleep and my obligations for the day are fulfilled.
1 comment:
Sounds a lot like my day too.
Post a Comment