Friday, February 26, 2010
Show Me
So a couple of weeks ago I started in with the "show me" phrase with Keller whenever I had no idea what he was talking about but to him he was being ever so clear with what he needed. At first I held him as he pointed the way and then I started offering my hand and he would escort me to what he wanted (99% of the time this landed us at the cabinet because he was "hunree"). Well in the last week or so, I haven't needed to say this phrase to him because now he just comes over, takes my hand and pulls while saying "showme, showme" himself when he needs to show me something. It's really very cute. Tonight however was the first time I can recall that it wasn't food related and he actually "showme'd" his crib! Nah-nite! The other cute thing he did tonight while he and I were eating our dinner was that when I sneezed, he immediately said, "beh doo"!! (Bless you!) I couldn't even believe my ears! What a little sponge!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Richie still wants me to follow him to show me things. It is very cute (especially in the beginning).
Post a Comment