Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Smiles and Such

Peek-a-Boo!!  Keller has been actually using his hands to grasp things...He officially must be supervised more closely when covered in a blanket.  Luckily we still swaddle him in the kiddopotomus bags at night so he has no access to his hands...I wonder how long he'll be swaddled for.  We have those regular blanket bags too that his arms stick out of, but we're afraid of loosing some of our precious sleep time if his arms are out and he startles himself awake.  When does that startle thing stop??  I have to buy the bigger size swaddle bag next time I'm at BRU.

This is Keller trying to get milk out of his teddy bear's nose.  He was unsuccessful.  Look at those delicious chunky thighs!!  Oh, fat!!!!  (there's the mysterious blue-underlining again...)

This is Keller's 2 month shot with his bear buddies.  There's a little smile for you!  What a difference from his one month shot.
Cutie laughs while playing Up and Down with Daddy!  So much fun!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I know how you feel about de-swaddling....why mess with a good thing? Nolan was swaddled until nearly 5 months, believe it or not. He physically outgrew the swaddle, crazy kid.

(we're in the same phase with Nina in her carseat - if she sleeps so well in it, should we move her? Tried last night and it was a disaster. Stick with what works!)

Amy said...

oh yeah forgot to mention - better keep Keller in pants when I see him or else I may squish his thighs!!!!

erika said...

I love the picture of him kissing his little bear. He is just so darling!

I agree with Amy- no need to mess with a good thing! If he sleeps and is happy (and therefore you sleep and are happy) stick with it. He will let you know when he is ready to not be swaddled.

We swaddled Teigue until he was 6 1/2 months. That boy LOVED being swaddled.