Yay for April! It's almost like a light at the end of a tunnel for me! April means only 3 more months of school, the last marking period of school! That's the great thing about being a teacher. In fact, this morning, the music teacher commented that every year about this time he is reminded that teaching is not such a bad profession after all! There's always the end to look forward to and the promise of a fresh new start following a good 6 weeks of R and R...Now if only I could motivate my butt to work on report cards so that I'm not stuck doing them over my April Vacation week...
Took Bo on my first Bo and Me jog this weekend! He did pretty good, though he'd much rather be able to sprint after the slimy gross tennis ball 500 times in a row at the park. But, I'm the boring mommy so we go for long walks and now some jogs...exercise for the sake of exercise rather than to chase a ball. Hmmm...maybe I should invent him one of those head apparatus' (apparati?) that has like the fishing rod hanging overhead, dangling the tennis ball in front of his face...always one step out of reach...
Meany me!
I can't wait for the nicer weather to be here...I'm good and ready for some warmer sunshine!
1 comment:
As much as I love winter I dislike the hanging-on of winter. I can't wait for warm(er)temps too!
Post a Comment