Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The End

My Experiential Health and Healing Class

Ahhh...finally I am done being a student! We had our marathon final class on Friday followed by a graduation ceremony on Saturday and I Almost even have a new degree to show for myself...(it will be mailed in 3 weeks), which stinks because the other end that is upon me is the end of summer, yes, already, and it would have been nice to have been able to get the appropriate salary starting with my first paycheck, but alas, my graduate school is not quite on top of things so once my papers are all read and handed to the lady in charge, then I believe I can get my transcripts sent to my Human Resources...what a pain in the neck!! But I'm done.



So yeah, I'm back to school tomorrow (Wednesday) for professional development and getting the classroom all ready and whatnot...It's not such a bad thing I guess. I am honestly far more productive when I have a schedule...I accomplished much of what I set out to do this summer, the biggest exception being that damn wedding album. I figure why should I have to do it if I don't want to? So I've read mindless books and wasted away the last couple of days getting caught up in fiction...Nothing really worthwhile...I read Nicholas Sparks' "The Wedding" which was actually a very nice story, start to finish (every husband should read this...I told Travis he should really read it and his reply was that I should really read what he was reading (some car magazine), oh well...And now I'm finishing up a sequel to some random book I had read a few months back about this woman in a small southern town, yadda yadda...sucks you right in though and that's what I like in a book.



Cheers to a new school year, starting fresh, a new class, no more graduate work....I feel a good year coming on!!


2 comments:

Amy said...

That's great that you have a positive outlook- hopefully you'll have some eager learners and it'll make for a quick and happy year!

passaro said...

The name of the magazine (for all you men that read Lisa's blog) is Roundel...the BMW Car Club magazine...True insights to life!