On Sunday we went toTrav's nephew's (and mine, too) 4th birthday party. First we all met at the barn where all the little kiddies got to have a pony ride on my mother-in-law's horse, Brau. It was very cute...there was all kinds of dirt and poop for the little tykes to fall in!! Trav got to show off his outstanding horsemanship (I made that word up, I think) in front of the awed children who were yelling, "Make him do a pop-a-wheelie!" Then we went to the house and did presents and cake. For the record, Trav and I decided that children's toys take up simply too much room and create clutter so our one day children will only need, as Trav put it, "a tin cup and spoon." What a mean and nasty child-less couple we are... Monday, April 2, 2007
Pony Rides!!
On Sunday we went toTrav's nephew's (and mine, too) 4th birthday party. First we all met at the barn where all the little kiddies got to have a pony ride on my mother-in-law's horse, Brau. It was very cute...there was all kinds of dirt and poop for the little tykes to fall in!! Trav got to show off his outstanding horsemanship (I made that word up, I think) in front of the awed children who were yelling, "Make him do a pop-a-wheelie!" Then we went to the house and did presents and cake. For the record, Trav and I decided that children's toys take up simply too much room and create clutter so our one day children will only need, as Trav put it, "a tin cup and spoon." What a mean and nasty child-less couple we are...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Even when your kids have all those toys, they only thing s/he will want to play with are the tin cup and the spoon. Nolan's favorite toys right now are an empty trial size bottle of baby wash and a magnet. Go figure....!
Post a Comment