Yup, two correct guesses leads me to believe that it wasn't as strange a picture to you all as it was to me in viewing it only as a small thumbnail. Poor little Peep!! Travis insists on buying them for his sister every Easter even though she hates them...Somehow the topic of roasting marshmallows came up and there happened to be a fire in the fireplace and so the great idea was born...Poor, poor, Blue #6 Peep.
Check engine light is on again.
I was wished dead by a student again today.
Such a rewarding job.
Had a nice visit with the family yesterday for my Dad's birthday celebration. What a difference a couple of grandkids makes at a birthday party! It's that whole new meaning thing when there's new little people around to share new things with....I mean to be far more eloquent in my language, but I'm ready for bed...was up late last night prepping for our upcoming Tag Sale...how exciting...I've never had one before....I hope I sell stuff...good riddance...our attic is thrilled with us for bringing so much down...so lacking enthusiasm at the moment...I'm off to read my Maeve Binchy book till I can't keep my eyes open any longer in my cozy warm bed...g'night.
No comments:
Post a Comment