Hooray for the first snow day! In flippin' February! Better late than never though, I guess. Obviously, this is not my picture because we don't even really have snow down here on the coast, just lots of ice...yuck! But, to not have to go to school is the goal and this storm has accomplished that goal! I know most teachers might be a little disappointed that they will have to go to school longer in June because of this, but in my school, we go straight up to the end of June regardless, so snow days are freebies for us...We really really like them!Oh, and happy V. Day to all. Trav and I went to our yummy Thai restaurant last night since he was/is planning on heading up to Plattsburgh NY for work. Seems a little icy for such travels today, but I guess he's going anyway...slowly...
So, to make the most of my day off, I MUST do some schoolwork (not kid's-school, but MY school). Since I switched topics on my culminating project, I need to redo my framework, introduction, and literature review...fun, fun! Who's jealous?
2 comments:
Yipes! I hope Travis made it safely or didn't go at all. Didn't he see the Blizzard warning for up north? Silly boys...
Thank goodness his boss had sense enough to cancel...Although Trav was disappointed because he had already packed his snowboarding gear...I was glad to have him stay home, safe and sound!
Post a Comment