
On Saturday night Trav and I went up to Becky and Jeff's for dinner. We got to see Vicky's growing belly! I'm very excited for her and Rich as they prepare for Becca's little brother;) Cute! Becky was quite the hostess, too...I'll have dinner and dessert there anytime! She claimed an Italian Night theme, but I'm thinking the "better than sex" cake and "les boules de poof" were a bit more thematic...
It's nice to have friends that you can just be yourself around, friends who have seen you at your worst and have seen you in your prime...While we may not get together often enough, it's nice to know that when we do get together it's comfortable and "humbling." It's also a tremendous reminder of how much has changed since we first met that freshman year in college...10 years ago!

"Les Boules de Poof"
1 comment:
Sorry we weren't able to make it, we'll have to plan another one soon.
And I hate to be the one to break it to you, but it's going on 14 years since we first met at the party at Surf House (behind KFC.)
Post a Comment