Friday, February 13, 2009

4 Months!!


Happy four months, little boy!  Doc says he's a healthy 16 pounds, 6 ounces in the 90th percentile for weight---she says he an efficient eater:)  Mr. Chub-A-Lub!  His eczema seems to be improving with little flair-ups here and there--He looks so big and filled out in this picture particularly when I think back on the one month picture where he was so "leaned/propped" against the bumper--oh big boy!

Oops!  Okay, he's not quite THAT big yet!  (except maybe those chunky thighs!!)  Let's see, now that he's 4 months he's regularly sucking on his fingers, he has increasing tummy time endurance though is still not officially rolling over yet, but he is sitting up fairly well when propped or with just a hand supporting his back.  He's still not much of a napper unless he's ON someone and is generally up once during the night to eat and up for the day between 6:30 and 7:30.  He's already in mostly 6-9 month clothes!  He is very interested in other little people who can easily entertain him!  He's cute...we'll keep him!
We've been very busy over the last week getting in a visit with Nolan, Nina, and Amy (and Becky, too)---I wonder what the babies were looking at....maybe Nolan being a ham talking to the operator or something--On Sunday, we had a family "outing" down to the water here in my town and walked along the water with the babe and dog---I wished I had a camera for the giant nearly full moon rising above the lighthouse in the pink sky...and opposite the moon was a beautiful sunset...very nice!  Monday we had a nice visit from Marisa and Samantha who brought a yummy dairy and soy free pumpkin bread---yummy!  Tuesday was our doctor's appointment and Keller and I both took a couple of naps--not feeling so great.  On Wednesday we visited Molly and Jack and Becca and Richie (and Jen, Vicky, and Becky, too)--It was about 60 degrees so we had a lovely stroll in Jen's neighborhood---It's so nice to be getting outside more...
Becky has her first stroller-closing lesson to prepare her for her near enough future:) 
Yesterday we visited my mom and Keller cried inconsolably for a good chunk of time....seemingly fighting off a nap...not wanting to eat...not wanting to sleep...poor baby--and today we have an afternoon date with Baby Joe and Jackie who live nearby.  So, for someone whose last post was about a lack of friends or feeling lonely or whatever I was going on about, I guess I'm doing fine:)  It's exhausting having all of these plans!  But it's so nice to be getting out and about not to mention that Keller loves to see new people and new things...not that I'm not exciting enough or anything....Cheers to another month of growth ahead---maybe he'll be rolling by our next teddy bear pictures!










3 comments:

Amy said...

The pic of Keller falling over is too funny - I laughed out loud!!!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

My mom said she loved the first teddy bear shot. She wanted me to let you know that.
They are all great.

Rebecca said...

I agree..Keller doing his face plant was too cute..

Horrible instruction by the way on closing the stroller.