Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Visit with Cousins

On Thursday we had a visit from Jill, Chase, and Cali so we took advantage of the nice weather and went down to the park so Chase could try out the new playscape.  It was quite an adventure getting down our little hill because as would happen, Chase insisted upon going in a stroller and since both babies were already strapped into seats and asleep in strollers, the Bjorn or sling were out...soooo Jill and I managed three strollers and a crazy dog down the hill--quite a site!  The babes slept the whole time and Chase got to play in the dirt---what more could a little boy ask for!  Lucky for us, he walked up the hill so only two strollers needed to be pushed...Our eyes are on Craigs List in search of a double jogger--It was good practice having all three little ones together since come April, I will be watching Jill's two when she goes back to finish out the schoolyear...should be an adventure and perhaps good birth control:)Chase enjoyed checking out his "baby" cousin...he was a little envious of her hair since he apparently is taking after his father in the limited hair department (said with love, honey;)



And after having a good close look at her he went in for a quick swipe of poor Cali's bink...notthat he's into the bink, he just likes to play with them.  It was a nice visit...
Other events this past week include...hmmm...a trip to Babies R Us for a couple of returns and a look through the clearance racks and a trip to Old Navy to pick up some more clearance clothes...stocking up with some can't go wrong basics:)  I also bit the bullet and ordered myself a pair of Danskos with my Christmas money---I've been feeling a bit "stumpy" as of late and while comfort is first and foremost, I feel so frumpy in my flat casual shoes...at least the Danskos will lengthen me by 2 inches!  Better than doing Pilates!!  Oh and can't forget my Tuesday trip to visit Jenn and Vanessa my jogging gals from school...we went for a nice walk outside on a trail along a river...very nice visit...almost as good as one of our jogs that I miss tremendously---should have brought my camera but I didn't...I should really work on that--that and being better at regularly updating the blog...oh well!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Look at her HAIR!!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Rebecca said...

She does have TONS of hair! and I was thinking of investing in Danskos too..they seem to comfy!