Even if you were three months pregnant and miscarry, insurance doesn't qualify that as having been pregnant...I just got off the phone with my OBGYN's billing company who proceded to tell me that I owe copays on office visits which I was told at my very first one that I would only have one copay for the course of the pregnancy. Now that I'm no longer pregnant I receive a freakin' bill for more copays so I call and explain that I paid the one copay I was told to pay and the woman proceeded to tell me that essentially my pregnancy doesn't count as a pregnancy according to the insurance company, therefore pay up...
What the hell did they suck out of me when I went to the freakin' hospital 2 months ago then if that didn't count as a pregnancy???
Yup I was pregnant, now I'm not, sorry some of you didn't even know and find out like this but as much as I think it's in the past and I'm moving forward, there's still constant reminders which really just suck. Maybe just being able to get it out by typing it here will help me some more.
No comments:
Post a Comment