Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Been Busy

Makin' stuff, sewin' stuff, printing labels and a brochure for my craft fair this weekend. I hope I make enough cash at least to make it somewhat worth my time there. As for time spent makin' all this stuff, I'm not worried about that. It's been my much needed down-time. On that note, has anyone seen my usb cable so I can download/upload some of my crafty macaroni and cheesy pictures?? Ugh! Donde esta??? Hey, my husband now officially has a new hobby too...He's been going to these Jujitsu (I know, misspelled for sure) classes...He gets to roll around on the floor and wrestle people until it hurts too much or he's gonna die so then he just "taps out." I learned all kinds of new terminology about this over the past week. In fact, don't anyone try to approach me from the front and grab my shirt collar because I can effectively grab your hand between my two, pull it down and back and break it (unless you "tap out" first)...Very interesting! (How funny that I'm making all the calming relaxing things (and sewing!) and he's releasing all of the aggression that's been building I guess since he hasn't been playing rugby. We all need some kind of outlet for sure! That said, I think I'll go sew the crap out of the gingham heart ornament I'm in the midst of! Grrr!!

No comments: