Rainy Monday mornings are not nearly as bad when you get to stay in bed a little longer and don't have to get to work! After staying up late last night to finish my book, I deserved a little sleep in. After all I've been sooooooo busy here, I have all kinds of lists and things to accomplish and whatnot. Unfortunately, the busiest I've really been is to actually write the lists. It's much harder to accomplish and cross off when there's no real structure to my time. Then there's the procrastination piece...The two biggest things I need to do are to "fine tune" my final project and create a Power Point to present it to my class on Friday...(I'm so done with this schoolwork crap!) and the other is to pick 50-75 of our wedding pictures so the photographer can finally put together an official album for us (yes, I've put that job off for a year now!!! but, but there's like a thousand pictures from which to pick and I have to do it on the computer and you can't hold two pictures next to each other to see which is better...just a pain in the butt...) But I refuse to not have that done by the time I go back to school.
Please note...the blond gal with the sleek black dress is at the buffet even though her table number was not called yet...her husband took the photo as proof and I am now exposing the truth to the world!! They called 13, not 14, Marisa!!! (hehehe)On Saturday, my cousin had a commitment ceremony in Long Island. Me and Trav, my parents, Jill, Lenny, and Abby all took the Bridgeport Ferry across the Sound to get there. On the way, we stopped at my dad's former boss' ice cream shop and everyone got a cone (well, Trav got a Rootbeer Float). It was fun having a little pre-wedding ice-cream party of grown-ups!


The ceremony was on the north shore at a pavilion that led down to the sand and ocean. So they had the white chairs on the beach and the little trellis thing with the LI Sound as the backdrop...Everyone who walked down the aisle was barefoot (except the parents of the brides:) Steel drums played for the cocktail hour and there was a beautiful sunset. It was a nice little adventure for us.

1 comment:
ha ha...lets collect pictures of your dad laughing with his hand on his head.
Post a Comment