Tuesday, June 12, 2007

One.....

Singular Sensation!!!

On Sunday, the Sperrazza Girls took the mom into New York to see A Chorus Line which is back on Broadway! It was really a nice day and it reinforced in many ways why I am the way I am. For example, if you recall, Sunday was a little chilly and drizzly, so anticipating cold toes with my sandals, I put a pair of socks in my purse. Wouldn't you know, mom had two pairs of socks in her purse, one for her and one for Jill (just in case), and Abby just brought socks and closed toe sneaks as back-up. There were also the "try" to use the bathroom trips before we left the house, when we got to the theater, before we left the theater, and before we left the restaurant...It was very cute. I was a bit on the sentimental side at the show, so glad to be there with my mom. Jill made a comment that out of everyone there at the show, it probably meant the most to us since we grew up listening to the 8-track tape and knew all the words to the songs and sang the songs (including the famous one entitled "Tits and Ass") while swinging on the swing set. Ahhh, childhood memories! Days like that are like little treasures, moments in time that you can't quite put words to...I am blessed.

1 comment:

Vicky said...

That is so cool that you, your mom, and sisters all got together to do something like seeing a show. It is so easy to get too busy to do the important things like see family and friends.