Thursday, March 22, 2007

Pure Delight


Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby Ice-Cream...Deeelicious!!! I guess it's technically good for me since it is after all "All Natural" and I don't have to worry about my boobs getting too big either because they don't use that growth hormone in their cows. All natural yumminess and only 20 grams of fat (that is IF I actually ate the 1/2 cup serving...) Just the right treat after a nice jog with the girls after work today, dodging puddles...I'm so ready for spring now that I had my final snow fix!

I am a single lady tonight while Trav is in NY at a Nick's game with some high school friends. I am a woman on a mission (especially after my sugar surge kicks in) and ready to accomplish tasks---my own personal March Madness, if you will! Tonight's agenda is to finish my "Materia Medicas" for various herbs, while concurrently tasting some of them in their "infusion" (tea) form. The only problem is, these are the Nervines, which means they relax and calm the nervous system, and yes, even may promote/induce sleep...Sooooo, we'll see how productive I truly am...at least I'll have a good excuse to not be able to finish!

Uh-oh...am I hearing rain??? We so need a house that you don't have to go outside through the Bilco doors to get the the basement to do laundry...(and a fireplace, and a garage, and a little more room to move...hmmm...maybe we need Vicky's contractor in here if we're not going to move for awhile...) Enough procrastination...time to accomplish...

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Did you hear about the study that stated eating regular ice cream makes it easier to get pregnant than women who eat low fat ice cream? Not that you are planning that now but something to keep in mind. And chubby hubby is just so yummy.

Lisa said...

Good to know! I'll take it along with the prenatal!! (just in case)