Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Mr. Musicman Sighting



















On Saturday, we went to a wedding of one of Travis's work buddies at the Waterview in Monroe and guess who the DJ was...Yes, Mr. Musicman. After he practically tackled Travis on our way in, we remembered that we had given the bride and groom his name. (psst, Amy, you may know her, or at least your brother may know her brother...) It was a nice wedding, very sweet:) We actually spent New Year's with these guys (minus mr. dj) being cheesy and playing games all night until Miss Bride invited us to her parents' house to break dishes in their basement for good luck in the new year. How could you turn an offer like that down? It made for a most memorable New Year's! They're a nice couple (and we sure need local friends;).

After the wedding we trekked up to visit Jill and her little guy. How cute he is! He's rolling around now to get from place to place and does this little swimming thing on his belly, arms straight out on both sides in the air and legs kick, kick, kicking, all the while with a big smile on his face thinking he's actually getting somewhere! Soon enough. He's just coming up to 7 months (and has 2 teeth already!) Next time I visit him, I'll put a disguise on him and take a picture that his mom will allow to be posted online so I can show him off!

Well, good for me that I didn't do any schoolwork tonight as planned. I was up very late last night and had planned on getting stuff done tonight, but I think I just needed to relax a bit. There will always be more "stuff" that needs doing. Deep breathe. Tomorrow's payday, yay! And the next day is Jeans Day, yay! And the next day is weekend, yay!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Mr. Musicman rocks!