Friday, August 13, 2010
Uh-Oh
On the changing table last night I asked Keller if he had fun playing with the little girl at the park. He said, "Yes." Then he follows up with, "Not a penis." And he's right, the little girl does not have a penis. We've been talking about how he's a boy and Daddy's a boy and Neko's a boy and BoBo's a boy and Mommy is a girl. When we see other kids we've been differentiating between boys and girls. He's also been sitting on the potty here and there so he's very aware of his penis. And this morning when I told Trav about our conversation he quizzed Keller and he got everyone right and followed up with all the boys saying that they have a penis "cause he goes peepee." So he's learning I guess. I just have a feeling all of this knowledge of his is going to embarrass the heck out of me sometime soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
*Giggle*
Post a Comment