Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Belated Two Months


So I took the pictures on time for Neko's two month photo shoot (well a day late) but I just haven't sat down to do the blog thing...go figure! He continues to be a very even and dare I say "easy" kind of baby. He eats well and sleeps well and does anything els really matter? He will typically eat every two to three hours during the day, sometimes more frequently, then he power-eats beginning around 6 and by 9 orso he goes down for the night! At the two month mark, he was getting up at 4 or 5 to eat again, but now he's down till 7/7:30---thank you little peanut! I sometimes get him from his bassinet and he's smiling to greet me even! What a sweet little boy he is:) Let's see if I can remember the doctor's stats...I remember that he's a half an inch shorter than Keller was at two months and an ounce more...13.7 pounds I think...90% for weight, 50% for height. The doctor said we make good babies and implied we should have more. Two is good though!!
Neko found his thumb a couple of weeks back, which is great for a little guy who loves to suck:) He smacks away on his hand in the morning but remains content. His little hair is accumulating on his bassinet sheet, the bassinet of which remains in the kitchen since the 6 week mark. He's a noisy noisy sleeper, snoring now on my lap as I do the one-handed-typing trick. It's been great that he and Keller are managing to give me overlapping naps in the afternoon---I hope that keeps up!
Other things I jotted down to remember were Neko's chattiness. He'll talk away to you now on the changing table or one your lap if he's propped up to face you. He can go on and on chatting and laughing those big gummy grins! He has on multiple occasions rolled from his belly to back, he scooted clear across the bed to get to me on his belly one night, crazy!! and he's well into his size 2 dipes! He loves to play "Clap hands, clap hands, till Daddy comes home..." especially the "Yayyyyyy!!" part at the end!

He's just a little delight to have around!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

He is such a cutie! I'm so happy he is a good sleeper for you.