I love this sweet little picture. Keller practices being a big brother with his own baby.
The baby clothes are washed (mostly) and ready to go (well, mostly meaning that when you don't use the dryer on whites especially, BoBo hairs linger noticeably and so I have to wash them again and I guess dry them at the laundromat since we haven't gotten the new dryer up and running yet--we have old wiring and Trav has to exchange the adapter he bought...)
Did I already write that the For Sale Sign is down and it feels good to know that we can just relax in our own home and adjust to life with a new baby. We'll even get some tomatoes planted soon and maybe, just maybe, BoBo will get a proper doggie bed. We'll see. And maybe Keller will get the sandbox I was going to wait on---those things that in my head I figured why get now if we are just going to have to move it...I'm eager to see how it all will pan out. I'm also looking forward to enjoying my summer and hopefully being able to do a few day trips here and there until we can finally get to our Cape trip late summer.
Overall, I feel good. Those really hot, humid days kept me house and a/c bound (with a sick? teething? cranky baby) --but on a day like today, I look forward to getting out for my walk with Keller and Becky (the dog we walk). Then there's the BoBo guilt. Poor BoBo. But it is much easier walking a 20 pound dog as compared to a 100 pound dog... As for the belly, it is still "high" and sticking straight out. And while I'm looking forward to being able to get back into the swing of things exercise-wise (and clothing-wise) I might ever so slightly miss the belly, particularly since this is most likely the last big belly I'll be having...
1 comment:
I love the shot of the baby clothes on the line. I'm hoping for some cool weather for you.
Post a Comment