1. His shadow--There's a wall in his room where every night his shadow appears and the first he noticed it he turned as fast as can be with a look of horror on his face and burst into tears. I tried that night to "wave" at the shadow and say hello but he wasn't having it. The shadow was not cool to be in his bedroom. Now that a month has gone by and he's a big boy, he will notice his shadow in various places and wave at it and say, "Hi!" Very cute. Fear number one conquered.
2. The printer--yes, very scary!! The other day I was in the kitchen with the computer on the table and Keller was wondering around. He went into the living room which was dark and I happened to print something from the kitchen (printer is in living room) and all of the sudden Keller screams and comes running back to the kitchen, again with fear on his cutie little face. I picked him up and went into the living room to see what was going on and the only thing unusual was the noise from the printer. As we got closer he got more upset and was pointing at it. Of course I explained that I told the machine to make those papers and it was okay and all that stuff. Well again tonight I was sitting on the couch and printed something and he was standing on the floor in front of me and as soon as he heard the printer he said "up, up, up, skeddy (scary)" as he pointed toward the scary printer. What an unusual fear, but I'm sure he'll be over this one soon enough too:)
No comments:
Post a Comment