Keller is at such a fun little age right now. As I read on a friend's blog, as long as he's not hungry or tired, he's all smiles! He's quite the chatterbox, too and is trying so hard to reach out for things while sitting that are just out of reach. I stand watching and cheering him on to figure out how to go from sitting to being on all fours, but so far, all he's been able to pull off is a "kerplunk"--good thing he has his daddy's hard head! Now that he's spending more time barefoot, he's figured out how to scoot a little on hardwood floors and linoleum while sitting up and when he's on his belly, he still only scoots backwards. He still has big cheeks and big chunky thighs to kiss, too;) He makes me so happy to even just think about!
As for watching 3 kids up at my sister's, it's going well:) We've developed a bit of a routine, mostly scheduled around Chase's existing schedule of lunch and napping and contingent upon baby nap times too, which are less predictable. I was definitely achey after the first few days since I was sometimes carrying two babies up or down stairs. I have since figured out other ways of doing things such as transporting two babies which generally entails making two trips. I just worry that god-forbid I slip or something--I'd be useless holding two babies, so unless I HAVE to, it's one baby at a time:) Keller has loved hanging out with his cousins--he watches his big cousin Chase and gets a kick out of his silliness. Chase is a ham himself and does plenty of entertaining both his baby sister and Keller. The babies both just look at each other in a fascinated way. Keller likes to try and steal Cali's sock or bink at any chance he gets:) We're looking forward to the nice weather now so we can get outside a bit more. Just pushing the double stroller up Jill's rocky driveway will be a good workout for me!
I still have yet to report on my lovely Easter weekend and date with Trav...maybe next time!
1 comment:
I love the backwards scoot.
Post a Comment