This is a little note from your mommy reminding you that since you're still just a little baby, you really are supposed to take naps like all the other little babies in the world. When babies sleep, that's when they grow and if you don't take your naps you won't be big and strong like your other baby friends who DO take naps. I understand that you are a big and strong baby already for your age and all but would you like to stay this size forever? I don't think so! You'd never get to go on the big kid rides at the carnivals or anything fun like that and you can forget about trying to get into a bar when the time comes!! So dear baby boy, I know that everything is oh so new and exciting in the world for you, but rest assured that in this little house, you won't miss out on anything exciting if you just allow yourself to snooze a bit. And yes, I know how much fun I am to be around with my good looks and witty sense of humor, but I'll be just as pretty and fun to hang out with (or moreso) when you wake from your nap...Try it! You'll like it!!
Love Always,
Mommy
3 comments:
Hope Keller starts napping again. Kids like to mix things up. Good luck with the meet up group.
I hear you loud and clear. These silly kids!!!!
How cute is that.
Post a Comment