Uncomfortable!! I have been blessed with a fairly easy pregnancy I'd say. The biggest problem encountered until now was the tingling arms at night, which continues to come and go annoyingly and the permanently numb fingers...it will be nice to feel texture again soon! But aside from a little morning grogginess from not sleeping as well, I've been active and energetic enough to make it through my work days, run an errand or two after school and laze my way through the evenings.
But then, last night I was awaken by cramping, like menstrual cramps...which I've been getting on and off here and there, however last night I'd get them, they'd go away, I'd fall asleep, I'd get them again...and on and on...eventually I came out to the couch (remembering what you had told me Vicky;) thinking "is this it? does the marathon begin now? better let Trav get a good night's sleep at least"...so really didn't end up sleeping much at all last night. When Trav woke up I told him that maybe we might get a baby today, but alas, the cramping stopped...at least in any continuous manner...But, still I'm getting sporadic cramps and it's getting really uncomfortable to even sit, no less walk...
Funny, just yesterday at school I was on the phone with Human Resources asking how I'm supposed to handle not wanting my maternity leave to kick in until baby was in my hands...I was asking about going in to work next week and all, and really feeling fine with that. One day later, (a no school day at that) and I can't even imagine being at school feeling this uncomfortable...so alas, the end is near, or rather the beginning!! The belly is still up high, so who knows what any of this means...it could be hours, days, or weeks still! I'll keep you posted!
1 comment:
Yay! Thins are happening, slowly but surely....
I went in to labor at midnight and didn't wake Chris up until 8 the next morning, with the same thinking that I wanted him to have a good night sleep.
Thinking of you often - thanks for the update!!!
Post a Comment