Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Uh-Oh!!!

Already beginning to regret the gas station tree. He's drinkin' lots of water and all, but already dropping lots of needles. Haste makes waste.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I feel your pain...last year we'd just moved and didn't feel like dealing with a cut your own so we went to a roadside place and picked the first one we saw. We didn't get it up before it started shedding. Finally after a week or so I completely gave up trying to vacuum and I have never seen a tree shed so much.

Sorry to hear about your bum tree.

Rebecca said...

One year, when mom and I took the decorations and other brick-a-brack off the tree.. all we were left with were the branches and the stump. Not a needle to be found..unless you looked at the floor. It was quite comical actually, and I took a picture but I have no idea where it is now. :(

Vicky said...

Did your tree make it to Christmas?