So, needless to say, I've been a bit busy over the past few weeks (even Jen has a more recent post than me!!!) Let's see...we had a tag sale two weekends ago which I was planning on making a specific post about, but I didn't 'cause after the week of chaos and a disaster of a house preparing for that came crunch week to prep and catch up in any way possible for my weekend class, which was last Friday and Saturday...only 3 more months to go, thank god!!
Yes, when I'm busy doing stuff I don't necessarily Want to do, I get stressed out and whatnot and feel like I'm always needing to be DOING SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE...I've just been so wiped out and so overextended (woe is me) that when I feel like I'm SUPPOSED to do something, I don't end up doing it.
But anyway, all of the sudden at class on Saturday, I was writing out what I had left to do still and as it turned out, I don't have much left...which was such a wonderful and relieving discovery. Of course, I immediately booked up the time that I didn't need to be "schoolworking" with Getting Exercise, which is always the first to go when I feel crunched for time (which leads to increased stress because exercise has always been a stress outlet for me...not to mention the tremendous self-esteem booster). So, I'm back in the game again! I had my first co-ed soccer practice of the season...We never practice for the women's team, we just show up and play, which is fun and nice and good and all, but just a practice scrimmage was so much more FUN, minus the stress of winning, etc. Just good ol' fun exercise, running in circles, chasing a ball, falling down...I really enjoy playing soccer...beats the crap out of walking or jogging in place at the gym! And today I went with kayaking Jenn for a jog around the lake and the best part was getting to put our feet in the refreshingly cold and clean water. So nice and relaxing looking out over the lake...
No comments:
Post a Comment