Kite Flying with No Wind (more challenging than you'd expect)

Climbing Trees (with a hint of romance)

Playing Badminton Banjo with Papa
(what's this spell check telling me its "minton" not "mitton"...who knew???)
The Serious Folks stuck with Croquet...rather competitive group it was I might add...


Then there was Jen and the Pink Baby!!! Cutie!!
It was a nice way to kick of the unofficial start to summer. I'm all set to get that leisurely side of me back again! Today(Monday) was supposed to be "schoolwork day" for both me and Trav. We started okay, then Trav lost one of his documents, spent an hour trying to track it down and when he did (thank goodness) it was all "strikethrough-ed"---weird. So he lost an hour or so there of work. I did my first part of work, took a study break and went to the store. He calls to see if he should go visit his friend who's in town this week. I reminded him that it was schoolwork day (as I was shopping;) I suggested he meet said friend later in the week, after Schoolwork Day. He thanked me for the suggestion and hung up. When I got home about 1/2 hour later, there was Trav in the driveway, washing the car, wait, no, not just washing, that would be too easy...My procrastinatory partner was waxing his car, of course. A three hour study break for him, I guess!
We enjoyed our dinner out in the backyard with a glass of French Rose (rosay)...a lovely way to wind down a delightful weekend!
Have a great week, everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment