Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Holiday Spirit


Keller makes his first wish in the wishing well...Hmm, I wonder what he wished for??  Of course a week later when I gave him coins to drop in the Salvation Army bucket, he refused to give them up.  He must know the difference between the brown wishing pennies and the silver coins that he gets to put in his piggy bank.  



Taking time to stop and smell the (fake) poinsettas...
I think it was the last weekend of November that we stuck Keller in a Christmas sweater and headed out to see Gillette Castle in all of its' holiday splendor:)  (Ulterior motive--to get a holiday card picture?  But mostly to have a family day:)  Although I've lived in CT my whole life, I'd never been there before.  It was a nice trip, although by the top floor, Keller had a bit of a tantrum, being "done" with the museum...luckily there was a toy train going around and around the Christmas tree in the next room so he was able to pull himself together a little:)  


And more photo-shoot opportunities...
How humiliating...

You want a smile...I got a smile for you alright!!!

2 comments:

Vicky said...

I love the photo outtakes. It is so hard to get good posed pics of kids. I love the ones you got.

Rebecca said...

Oh that one with the antlers has blackmail written all over it!