Thursday, October 22, 2009

Firehouse Visit







A couple of weeks ago, Keller had his first trip to the firehouse with his buddy Joe.  It was a Mom's Group thing that I had seen and although Keller is too little to get into it in any way, I knew that Joe was into trucks and firemen (or as he calls them, "mailman") so I made a date with Keller, Joe, me, and Jackie to attend the event.  I'm glad I'm technically part of the group and get all the emails and such, but I am a bad attendee for a variety of reasons but mostly because I feel rather busy in general and when I'm not busy, then I like to keep it that way!!  So far, the best thing to have come of the group is getting me signed up to be on Focus Group list.  I attended my first one on Tuesday and came home with $100 cash for an hour and a half of me giving my opinions (which as you know I'm very good at!)    

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Nice photos of the fire station and Keller's b-day. The focus group sounds cool.