It makes me smile to feel all the little bumps and such going on inside my belly:) Every evening, lil' peanut has a good stretch of calisthenics going on and then again first thing in the morning. It's nicer at night because I'm still and can just enjoy it. Come morning I'm on-the-go so it's not as noticeable, or maybe I need to slow down a little and allow myself to enjoy it more in the morning, too.
We watched The Business of Being Born last night. Sure left me with lots to think about. Of course I'd already been thinking about it all to begin with but had managed to somehow keep it out of the forefront of my thinking/planning. I must at least educate myself on my options better, rather than simply accepting what the doctors in my particular practice deem as a typical childbirth experience. We'll see how things go from here...
No comments:
Post a Comment