Thursday, October 11, 2007

Halloween

Any ideas for a creative yet easy Halloween costume...please send them my way...we have been invited to a post Halloween party...strongly encouraged to dress-up. Hmmmm....Please share any ideas you've come across...

Actually, I guess I can turn this into a memory post...I remember Becky being Gilligan and getting kicked out of Blarney's only to sneak back in to find her sailor hat...I remember Erika being Wind...I was some silly farmer girl...what else???? I think I was a shoe-shine boy a few years back...the year my brother was Ugly Kid Joe...

3 comments:

Amy said...

I sprained my wrist trying to walk drunkenly in my 70's shoes at a fraternity party (I think )- at the VFW hall...

I remember Vicky and I dressing up in some "costumes" that made us look like streetwalkers-

And probably much much more that I don't remember..... :)

Vicky said...

I'm dressing Richie up as a bumblebee while he is in his frontpack and I'm going to dress as a flower (as long as I'm motivated enough to finish the costumes). I love couple costumes too. School girl and dirty old man were a common theme for parties a couple of years back. I saw a cool jack in the box costume. Rich and I went as the devil and demon girl at the last dress up party I went to, which was like 9 years ago.

Rebecca said...

I have a picture of Erica somewhere with that nutty wind costume..

I forgot about me needing to sneak back into the bar to get my sailor hat..lol..I must have been one drunken sailor!